- New Presidents or Provosts: Montana State U.-Billings, Nova Southeastern U., Onondaga CC, Suffolk U.
- New Leader for U. of Illinois
- New Leader for U. of Illinois Flagship
- Quick Takes: James O. Freedman Dies, Law Prof Bans Laptops, Stony Brook Will Buy Southamton Campus, Voters Reject Tax Hike for Black Hawk College, NYU and Princeton Top College Wish Lists
- Illinois CIO Quits Post Over Reorganization
- $100M for Engineering at U. of Illinois
- Escaped Federal Prisoner Found in University Library
- Following Scandal, Urbana-Champaign Chancellor Quits
New Presidents or Provosts: John Wood CC, Montana State U.-Billings, Santa Fe U. of Art and Design, SUNY-Stony Brook, U. of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Western Iowa Tech CC
August 17, 2011
Search for Jobs
The University of Alabama is a student-centered research university and an academic community united in its commitment to enhancing the quality of...
The Santa Barbara and Ventura Colleges of Law, a nonprofit law school accredited by the Committee of Bar Examiners of The State Bar of California,...