- The Pulse: Donald Doane of ConnectYard
- Pulse podcast explores use of ePortfolios in higher education
- The Pulse podcast features the history of ... The Pulse podcast
- The Pulse podcast features highlights from mid-Atlantic eLearning conference
- The Pulse podcast explores the future of 'flipping'
- Pulse podcast discusses what's ahead for eLearning technology
- Pulse podcast explores uses of Starfish Retention Solutions
- The Pulse podcast explores handwriting and voice capture services
The Pulse: Lou Pugliese of Moodlerooms
The new edition of The Pulse features a conversation with Lou Pugliese, chairman and CEO of Moodlerooms Inc., which provides hosting and support for Moodle, the open source course management system.
The Pulse is Inside Higher Ed's monthly technology podcast, produced by Rodney B. Murray, executive director of the office of academic technology at University of the Sciences. Find out more about The Pulse here.
Search for Jobs