- The Pulse: Donald Doane of ConnectYard
- The Pulse: Managing Your Social Media Portfolio
- The Pulse: Faculty and Social Media
- The Pulse podcast: Interview with Sonic Foundry's Sean Brown
- The Pulse podcast features interview with Charley Miller of TouchCast
- Pulse podcast explores use of ePortfolios in higher education
- The Pulse podcast features the history of ... The Pulse podcast
- The Pulse podcast discusses use of Citrix tools in higher education
The Pulse: Lou Pugliese of Moodlerooms
The new edition of The Pulse features a conversation with Lou Pugliese, chairman and CEO of Moodlerooms Inc., which provides hosting and support for Moodle, the open source course management system.
The Pulse is Inside Higher Ed's monthly technology podcast, produced by Rodney B. Murray, executive director of the office of academic technology at University of the Sciences. Find out more about The Pulse here.
Search for Jobs