March 26, 2013
- Holly Bennett, dean of workforce and economic development at Belmont College, in Ohio, has been chosen as provost of Palm Beach State College's Belle Glade campus.
- Lisa Brown, Washington State Senate Majority Leader, has been named chancellor of Washington State University Spokane.
- Barbara A. Edwards Farley, vice president of academic affairs and dean of the college at Augsburg College, in Minnesota, has been appointed as president of Illinois College.
- Bryon L. Grigsby, senior vice president and vice president for academic affairs at Shenandoah University, has been named president of Moravian College and Moravian Theological Seminary.
- Richard Hopper, senior education specialist in the World Bank’s Europe and Central Asia Region, has been selected as president of Kennebec Valley Community College, in Maine.
- Randy Rhine, interim president of Chadron State College, in Nebraska, has been appointed to the job on a permanent basis.
- James Troha, vice president for institutional advancement and university relations at Heidelberg University, has been named president of Juniata College.
Read more by
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
Inside Higher Ed’s Quick Takes
What Others Are Reading