Check out the newest episode over at podcast.gradhacker.org ! Alex and Andrea interview Ethan Watrall  and Amanda French  to discuss THATCamp ; what is it and why should grad students care? The hosts then discuss a number of Gradhacker stories.
Links Mentioned in or relevant to the Episode
- The declared 'Death of the Unconference ' and Amanda French's insistence that 'The Unconference is Alive' 
- Katy's "Stoicism in Grad School" , Julie's "Perils of Perfectionism" , and an anonymous entry on "Dealing With Abuse in Grad School" 
- Andrea's post on dealing with the dreariness of the job market: "Fighting HEARSE: Higher Ed Apocalypse Reading SyndromE "
- Terry's popular piece on Stripping Down the Writing Process 
- Alex's recent post on why you should to go THATCamp  and Chris Alen Sula's reflection on a talk given by Tom Schienfeldt  on THATCamp as a scholarly society. 
Download the .mp3 
You can now subscribe to the podcast on iTunes!