During the summer, I committed to running a short program on Strategy and Competition in Higher Education – essentially a two-day non-credit version of the full length Strategy and Competition in Higher Education course  - and asked people what they thought were the most important topics  for discussion during such a program. And there was definitely some consensus.
The top areas of interest that people think would be important to read about/discuss are:
- The future of higher education
- Innovation in higher education – within traditional universities
- Innovation in higher education – new entrants
- Emerging and ongoing issues and trends in higher education
- New entrants (e.g., new business models, start-ups, the role of the venture capital community)
- The global higher education industry
So I’ve put together just such a short program for June  and it is now open for enrollment. I do hope that you will join in the program and what will likely be a great network of people in the industry.