What’s New at UVenus:
● If you missed the #Femlead  Twitter chat, on the rewards and challenges of Ph.D.s choosing an administrative career path, led by Shannan Palma (@ shannanpalma ) on Tuesday, June 5, 2012 from 2-230pm EDT, you can read the archive of the conversation here .
What’s New With Our Writers:
● Elizabeth Lewis Pardoe joined The Atlantic’ s Yoni Appelbaum , The Newberry Library’s Christopher Cantwell , and Patheos ’  John Fea  in a roundtable discussion about “The Perils and Promise of Popular History in a Digital Age” at The Historical Society’s 2012 conference .
● Janni Aragon participated in a live chat about Emotional Labour in Higher Education . Janni also participated in a Mentoring Cafe about Working with Graduate Students at the Canadian Political Science Association Conference at Edmonton, Alberta and met with the 2013 Program Committee for the Canadian Political Science Association, which will take place at the University of Victoria where Janni will be the local site host.
Our Writers At Other Blogs:
● Melonie Fullick wrote about writing and its  strange rituals  and discussed the Gates Foundation and the influence of  large “venture philanthropies” on education research and policy, at her blog Speculative Diction. 
● Elizabeth Lewis Pardoe explored the connections between “May and Memory ,” evaluated her life as a “Party Girl ,” shared her annual tribute to “Pomp and Circumstances ,” and celebrated “Father  Time .”
● Don’t miss the next #Femlead  Twitter chat on Tuesday, June 19, 2012 from 2-230pm EDT.