What’s New at UVenus:
- If you missed the recent #femlead Twitter chat on Mentorship, led by Brenda Bethman, you can find the transcript here .
What’s New With Our Writers:
- Ana Dinescu contributed with the chapter “The Balkans and Caucasus: The Limits of the Comparative Perspective”, pp. 226-239, to The Balkans and Caucasus:Parallel Processes on the Opposite Side of the Black Sea, ed. By Ivan Biliarsky,Ovidiu Cristea and Anca Oroveanu, Cambridge Scholars Publishing, 2012 
- Janni Aragon gave a presentation about Internationalization to the University Human Rights Committees. Janni also reviewed an article for the Asia Pacific Education Review.
Our Writers At Other Blogs:
- Elizabeth Lewis Pardoe offers a visual meditation on Spring Breaks .
- Janni Aragon blogged about blogging assignments  and collegiality 
- Melonie Fullick wrote about the uses of Twitter for academic networking and support,  at Speculative Diction blog.
- Lee Skallerup Bessette participated in this year’s Day of Digital Humanities . You can read all of her posts here . She would also like you to check out the work of one of her very talented peer-driven learning student groups: Human Nature .
- Jo VanEvery will moderate our next #femlead chat on Twitter. April 10, 2012 at 2pm EST. The topic will be Sponsorship.
- Tomorrow, Monday April 2, will be the first #dayofhighered . Please write, talk, take pictures, and share what your day is really like as a higher education professional.