The following colleges and universities have announced their commencement speakers:
- Adelphi University: Carol A. Ammon, founder and retired CEO and chairman of Endo Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Atlanta Christian College: David Satcher, director of the Satcher Health Leadership Institute at Morehouse School of Medicine and former U.S. surgeon general.
- New Saint Andrews College: Robert George, McCormick Professor of Jurisprudence and director of the James Madison Program in American Ideals and Institutions of Princeton University.
- Pacific Oaks College: Orlando Taylor, president of the Washington campus of the Chicago School of Professional Psychology.
- Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science: Stanley B. Prusiner, director of the Institute for Neurodegenerative Diseases and professor of neurology at the University of California at San Francisco.
- State University of New York at Albany: Joseph E. Persico, the biographer (undergraduate ceremony) and U.S. Rep. Paul D. Tonko (graduate ceremony).
- State University of New York at Geneseo: Frances Smith Foster, Candler Professor of English and Women's Studies at Emory University.
- Susquehanna University: Marie V. McDemmond, president emeritus of Norfolk State University.
- Truman State University: Charles J. McClain, former president of the university and former Missouri commissioner of higher education.