King's College, in Pennsylvania, recently announced layoffs that will eliminate 11 full-time non-faculty positions, with the goal of eliminating a deficit, Citizen's Voice reported. Officials said that tuition discounting through financial aid exceeded what the college could afford, forcing the cuts. (This language corrects an earlier version.)
- Quick Takes: Postdoc Poison, Cuts at Ashland, Racist Comments at Lehigh
- Quick Takes: Court Rejects Ark. Ex-Coach's Suit, Caltech Names President, Layoffs at Case Western, Delaware Drops Early Decision, Hack Attack at Sacred Heart, Debate Team Drug Use, Support for Free Speech in Pa.
- Dartmouth Drops 'No Loans'
- Investigation raises doubts about Southern U.'s financial crisis
- Communication an issue for college administrators and faculty during era of financial change
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories