- When Equity Official Takes Anti-Gay Stance
- Quick Takes: Berkeley Seeks to Assure Faculty on BP Deal, Death at Rider, Pentagon Clears MIT Researchers, Coach Quits After Religious Signs Removed, Online Offerings, Athlete Charged in Point Shaving, Cheerleading Dangers, Righting a Wrong in Oregon
- Appeals court: HR administrator's controversial op-ed not protected speech
- Essay: Rethinking campus sex harassment rules
- Controversial Penn State Coach Resigns
Kevin Hadsell, who led the track program at the University of Toledo, resigned last month amid allegations that he sexually harassed a female runner on his team, and that he had a relationship with another member of the team, Deadspin reported. The article features excerpts from texts between Hadsell and the runner, many of them sexual. Hadsell told The Toledo Blade that he did have a relationship with an athlete at the university 10 years ago, but not the one he is accused of having more recently. "The one that I did was 10 years ago," Hadsell said. "The one that I was accused of, I did not do."
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories