Academic Minute: Shakespeare’s View of Property
August 23, 2013
In today’s Academic Minute, Katharine Maus of the University of Virginia explores the 16th century view of property as revealed in the works William Shakespeare. Learn more about the Academic Minute here.
- Academic Minute: Weeds and Monarch Butterflies
- Academic Minute: The Human Brain and Empathy
- Academic Minute: Sam Phillips and Early Reggae
- Academic Minute: History of the Kosher Food Industry
- Academic Minute: Environmental Risk from Aging Sewers
- Academic Minute: Intelligence and Politics
- Academic Minute: Railway Spine and PTSD
- Academic Minute: Exoplanet Atmosphere Detection
Search for Jobs
Old Westbury, NY
Wollongong, NSW, Australia
La Plata, MD
Nationally recognized as one of the country's most outstanding undergraduate institutions, Miami University is a public university located in Oxford...
Butte College is Proud to Be A Part of the Community For over 40 years, we have successfully offered a quality educational experience to our alumni...