The International Olympic Committee voted Sunday to reinstate wrestling as a sport at least through the 2020 and 2024 summer games, after leaders in the sport changed rules to modernize it and add competitive classes for women, The New York Times reported. The IOC's decision last winter to drop wrestling as a core sport -- threatening its place in future games -- raised concerns among advocates for the sport that more colleges would drop their programs, which have eroded in recent years.
- As effects of sequester take effect, scientists worry about future of research
- Wisconsin faculty object to idea that shared governance should change
- College Reviews Professor Who Admits to Sex With Students
- Academic Minute: The Origin of Summer Vacation
- Athletes Protest Change in Alcohol Policy at Lafayette
- Essay on the impact of a graduate professor
- Unexpected Transition at Regent U.
- Horn and Kelly on book about role of for-profits
Search for Jobs