- Prince Sultan University College of Engineering Department of Interior Design and Architecture, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, 2015 – present, assistant professor
- Budapest University of Technology and Economics Faculty of Civil Engineering Department of Architectural Engineering 2006 – 2015, assistant professor (between 2010 and 2015)
- Váradi Engineering Ltd. Budapest, Hungary, 2001 – 2012, Chief Executive Officer
ACADEMIC TEACHING EXPERIENCE
- Basic Design for Architects
- Interior Materials and Sustainable Elements
- Structures for Architects I and II
- Lighting Design Techniques
- Furniture Design and Details
- Environmental Control
- Descriptive Geometry
- Building Construction Study
- Building construction II
- Residential Building Design
- Industrial and Agricultural Building Design
- Dry-technology Construction
- Engineering Objects Design
ACADEMIC RESEARCHES AND DESIGN
- Healthy residential buildings, with special focus on indoor air quality measurements, health effects and comfort level.
- Research in the field of academic teaching and learning, focusing on learning problems of college students, introverted students.
- Previous researches: hygrothermal behavior of a lightweight façade system and hygrothermal behavior of hollow brick walls,
- Design projects: reconstruction and design of different buildings located in Hungary.
- PhD degree in architectural engineering, 2011, Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Hungary.
- Forensic engineer degree, 2009. Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Hungary.
- Civil Engineer MSc degree, 2007. Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Hungary. Major: structural engineer, minor: urban transportation, special degree in sustainability.
- Autodesk Building Performance Analysis Certificate, 2015 (containing BPAC, Climate, Energy Literacy, Solar Measurements, Airflow, Daylighting and Whole Building Energy Analysis
- Interior Designer Certificate, 2011 given by Kapos 2007. Oktatási Kft., Budapest, Hungary
- Building Energy Auditor Certificate, 2011 given by Chamber of Hungarian Architects
- Labour Safety Qualification, 2011 given by Budapest University of Technology and Economics
- Postgraduate Teaching and Learning Certificate Program, 2011 (4 credits) achieved at Budapest University of Technology and Economics
- Green Diploma, 2007 – Topic: Environment protection and sustainability, Budapest University of Technology and Economics
- Sailing Coach Diploma, 2004, Semmelweis University Faculty of Physical Education and Sport Sciences, Budapest, Hungary
- Knowledge of contemporary international teaching and learning methods in higher education
- Ability to work in multicultural environment
- Experience in online and distance teaching and learning
- Experience in different academic research methods
- Experience in academic accreditation process
- Supervising student research, academic advisor
- Main computer skills: LMS systems (Moodle), AutoCAD, ArchiCAD, ARCHLine, Autodesk Revit, ANSYS, Inventor, HEAT3.
- Hungarian (native language),
- English (advanced level),
- German (intermediate level),
- Spanish (basic level).
- Exemplary Moodle Course Award, 3rd place, 2016. Prince Sultan University Women`s Campus.
- Interior design competition, 3rd place, organized by ARCHline Ltd., Budapest, Hungary, 2014.
- Teaching award based on votes of university students, 2nd and 3rd places among assistant professors on the Faculty of Civil Engineering at Budapest University of Technology and Economics. In 2009, 2010 and 2011.
- International Society of Indoor Air Quality and Climate
- Coordinator of Learning and Teaching Committee at Prince Sultan University College of Engineering, Department of Interior Design and Architecture
- Student Administration and Support Services Committee at Prince Sultan University College of Engineering, Department of Interior Design and Architecture
- Chamber of Hungarian Engineers
HOBBY AND INTEREST
- Sailing, swimming, graphic design, playing on musical instruments and writing.