Colleges start academic programs
- Colleges start new academic programs
- New Programs: MBA, Security Studies, American Indian Studies, Sustainability, Education, Religious Studies
- New Programs: Business, Entrepreneurship, Educational Leadership, Welding, Robotics Engineering
- New Programs: Mexican-American Studies, Nursing and Business, Information Visualization
- New Programs: Refugee Studies, Game Design, Business and Sustainability, Applied Theater, Education, Occupational Therapy, Sociology
New Programs: Business, Veterans' Services, Design
November 16, 2011
- Case Western Reserve University and Tongji University, in China, have started a joint program in which students will earn an M.B.A. from Tongji and a master of science in management and finance from Case Western.
- Empire State College of the State University of New York is starting a graduate certificate program in veterans' services.
- Johns Hopkins University and Maryland Institute College of Art are starting a dual degree program in which students will receive an M.B.A. and a master's degree in design leadership.
New Haven, CT
Sugar Grove, IL
As the City College of San Francisco moves into the twenty-first century, our foremost vision is that we will continue to value and foster superior le...
As the only comprehensive community college in southwest Georgia, Bainbridge College provides broad program offerings and emphasizes excellence in ins...