New Programs: Law and Psychology, Forensic Studies, Data Analytics, Accounting, Security Studies
December 8, 2011
- John Jay College of the City University of New York and New York Law School are starting a dual M.A./J.D. program in forensic psychology and law.
- Loyola University Maryland is starting a minor in forensic studies.
- Northwestern University is starting a master of science program in analytics.
- University of California at Davis is starting a master's degree in professional accountancy.
- University of Central Florida is starting a Ph.D. in security studies.