New Presidents or Provosts: Bowling Green State U., Joliet Junior College, Massachusetts School of Professional Psychology, Northampton CC (Pa.), SUNY Institute of Technology, U. of Missouri System
January 25, 2012
- Debra Daniels, president of San Bernardino Valley College, in California, has been chosen as president of Joliet Junior College, in Illinois.
- William E. Durgin, provost and vice president for academic affairs at California Polytechnic State University at San Luis Obispo, has been named provost at the State University of New York Institute of Technology.
- Mark Erickson, president of Wittenberg University, in Ohio, has been selected as president of Northampton Community College, in Pennsylvania.
- Dan King, vice president for academic affairs at Massachusetts School of Professional Psychology, has been promoted to provost there.
- Rodney Rogers, interim senior vice president for academic affairs at Bowling Green State University, in Ohio, has been named to the job on a permanent basis.
- Timothy M. Wolfe, North American president of Novell, has been selected as president of the University of Missouri System.
Clemson is a dynamic research university located in Upstate South Carolina at the center of the booming I-85 corridor between Charlotte, N.C., and Atl...
UC Davis is a recognized leader in higher education, offering world-class academic, research and professional opportunities to its students, staff and...