New Programs: Leadership, Environmental Engineering, Business, Health, Physical Therapy
February 8, 2012 - 3:00am
- Hardin-Simmons University is starting an Ed.D. program in leadership.
- Johns Hopkins University is starting a dual master's degree program in environmental engineering and business.
- Oklahoma Baptist University is starting an M.B.A. track that emphasizes the energy industry.
- Valley City State University is starting two new health-related majors: one in medical laboratory science and the other in athletic training.
- Western Kentucky University is starting a doctor of physical therapy program.