Colleges start new academic programs
- New Programs: Physical Therapy, Organizational Leadership, Teaching and Learning, Biochemistry, Ballet Pedagogy, Nursing, Public Management, Golf Management
- New Programs: Nonprofit Management, Paramedics, Bioethics, Entrepreneurship
- Colleges award tenure
- New Programs: Environmental Policy, Health Sciences, Health Management, Computer Science
- New Presidents or Provosts: Howard Payne U., Northwestern Health Sciences University, State U. System of Florida, Towson U., World Learning
New Programs: Leadership, Environmental Engineering, Business, Health, Physical Therapy
February 8, 2012
- Hardin-Simmons University is starting an Ed.D. program in leadership.
- Johns Hopkins University is starting a dual master's degree program in environmental engineering and business.
- Oklahoma Baptist University is starting an M.B.A. track that emphasizes the energy industry.
- Valley City State University is starting two new health-related majors: one in medical laboratory science and the other in athletic training.
- Western Kentucky University is starting a doctor of physical therapy program.
New Haven, CT
Sugar Grove, IL
Becker College is a private, independent, co-educational four-year college offering undergraduate (associate’s and bachelor’s) degrees, and adult educ...
PCC is one of the best community colleges in the United States, thanks to our most valuable asset, our employees...