Pulse podcast explores uses of Starfish Retention Solutions
- The Pulse podcast explores handwriting and voice capture services
- Pulse podcast discusses what's ahead for eLearning technology
- The Pulse podcast: interview with Blackboard's 'mobile evangelist'
- Pulse podcast explores use of ePortfolios in higher education
- Pulse podcast examines Blackboard Analytics for Learn
This month's edition of The Pulse podcast features a conversation with David Yaskin, CEO and founder of Starfish Retention Solutions.
In the conversation with Rodney B. Murray, the host of The Pulse, Yaskin discusses how the company's student success and retention platform allows faculty and staff members to collaborate to help keep students on track academically, and lets administrators keep tabs on their return on investment.
The Pulse is Inside Higher Ed's monthly technology podcast, produced by Murray, executive director of the office of academic technology at University of the Sciences.
Find out more here.