New Programs: Nursing, Counseling, Education, Nano-Engineering
April 25, 2012
- Concordia University Chicago and Resurrection University are starting a joint nursing program.
- Mississippi College is starting a doctor of professional counseling.
- Robert Morris University is starting a doctoral program in nursing with an emphasis on treating children's mental health disorders.
- Saint Martin's University, in Washington State, is starting certificate programs in education: a post-baccalaureate teacher certification, and post-baccalaureate endorsements, post-master’s school counseling certification, and post-master’s school principal or program administrator certification.
- University of Texas at El Paso is starting an undergraduate degree concentration in printing nano-engineering.
Los Angeles, CA
Rowan University, located a half-hour outside of Philadelphia with its main campus in suburban Glass...
The Fashion Institute of Technology is a State University of New York college of art and design loca...
Through education, cultural stimulation and economic development, the University of Kentucky's impac...