New Presidents or Provosts: Concordia Gannon LMU NKU Tidewater UMass Valdosta
- New Presidents or Provosts: Australian National U., College of Marin, Loyola Marymount U., Montana State U., U. of Montana, U. of Texas-Pan American
- New Presidents or Provosts: Central Virginia CC, Daniel Webster College, Kingston U., Miami U., Mid-State Technical College, Valdosta State U.
- New Presidents or Provosts: Arkansas State U., Florida Memorial U., Owens Community College, Pfeiffer U., Texas State Technical College, U. of Detroit Mercy, Washburn U.
- New Presidents or Provosts: Confederation College, Ivy Tech CC-Wabash Valley, Marymount U., U. of Toledo, Western Connecticut State U., Yuba CC District
- New Presidents or Provosts: Bard College at Simon's Rock, Dominican U., Gannon U., Ivy Tech CC, Linfield College, Mt. San Antonio College, San Diego Mesa College, U. of California-Merced
New Presidents or Provosts: Concordia U., Gannon U., Loyola Marymount U., Northern Kentucky U., Tidewater CC, UMass-Dartmouth, Valdosta State U.
May 8, 2012
- Edna Baehre-Kolovani, president/superintendent of Napa Valley College, in California, has been chosen as president of Tidewater Community College, in Virginia.
- Divina Grossman, vice president for engagement at Florida International University, has been appointed chancellor of the University of Massachusetts at Dartmouth.
- Joseph B. Hellige, senior vice president for academic affairs and chief academic officer at Loyola Marymount University, in California, has been promoted to executive vice president and provost there.
- William J. McKinney, vice chancellor for academic affairs at Indiana University-Purdue University Fort Wayne, has been chosen as president of Valdosta State University, in Georgia.
- Geoffrey S. Mearns, provost and senior vice president for academic affairs at Cleveland State University, in Ohio, has been selected as president of Northern Kentucky University.
- Andrew J. Novobilski, dean of the College of Sciences and Mathematics and professor of computer science at Arkansas State University, has been named provost and vice president for academic affairs at Gannon University, in Pennsylvania.
- Alan Shepard, provost and vice-president academic at Ryerson University, in Ontario, has been appointed as president and vice chancellor at Concordia University, in Quebec.
Qatif, Saudi Arabia
Walla Walla, WA
Bucknell University, one of the nation's premier undergraduate institutions, is a private liberal arts institution in Lewisburg, Pa., that combines th...
The University of North Texas System serves the North Texas area, boosting economic activity in the region by nearly $2 billion annually...