New Presidents or Provosts: Louisiana State U.-Baton Rouge, Richland College, U. of Bedfordshire, U. of Indianapolis, U. of Maine-Farmington, U. of Maine-Presque Isle, U. of Nevada-Reno
May 15, 2012
- Stuart R. Bell, dean of the School of Engineering at the University of Kansas, has been named executive vice chancellor & provost at Louisiana State University at Baton Rouge.
- Kathryn Eggleston, interim president of Richland College, part of the Dallas County Community College District, has been appointed to the job on a permanent basis.
- Kathryn A. Foster, visiting fellow at the Brookings Institution, in Washington, D.C., has been chosen as president of the University of Maine at Farmington.
- Marc Johnson, interim president of the University of Nevada at Reno, has been named to the job on a permanent basis.
- Robert L. Manuel, associate provost and dean of continuing studies at Georgetown University, in the District of Columbia, has been selected as president of the University of Indianapolis, in Indiana.
- Bill Rammell, deputy vice chancellor at Plymouth University, in Britain, has been chosen as vice chancellor of the University of Bedfordshire, also in Britain.
Linda K. Schott, dean of the School of Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences at Fort Lewis College, in Colorado, has been appointed as president at the University of Maine-Presque Isle.