- Manufacturing industry taps colleges for help with alternative credential
- Colleges start new programs
- New Programs: Anglican Studies, Information Assurance, Educational Leadership, Engineering Technology, Nursing, Architecture, Information Management
- New Programs: Planning, Sustainable Construction, African-American Studies, Engineering and Architecture, Management
- Open Door to What?
New Programs: Architecture, Advanced Manufacturing, Engineering, Nuclear Power
July 2, 2012
- Alfred State College of Technology, of the State University of New York, is starting a bachelor of architecture program.
- Harper College has started four certificates in advanced manufacturing: precision machining, mechatronics/automation, metal fabrication and supply chain management.
- Quinnipiac University is starting an engineering program.
- University of Southern California is starting a master of science in mechanical engineering with a specialization in nuclear power.