Pulse podcast discusses highlights of Blackboard annual meeting
- Pulse podcast features interview with Brad Koch of Blackboard Learn
- The Pulse podcast: interview with Blackboard's 'mobile evangelist'
- Pulse podcast examines Blackboard Analytics for Learn
- The Pulse podcast: Interview with Sonic Foundry's Sean Brown
- Pulse podcast explores uses of Starfish Retention Solutions
In this month's edition of the Pulse podcast, Rod Murray shares highlights from the 2012 Blackboard World users' group meeting.
Among the topics: Project xpLor, Blackboard's new cross-platform learning object repository, recent advances in the company's Learn platform, and changes in its mobile applications.
The Pulse is Inside Higher Ed's monthly technology podcast, produced by Murray, executive director of the office of academic technology at University of the Sciences.
Find out more here.