Pulse podcast discusses highlights of Blackboard annual meeting
- Pulse podcast examines Blackboard Analytics for Learn
- The Pulse podcast explores handwriting and voice capture services
- English teachers' group criticizes machine scoring
- The Pulse podcast features tools to help teach lab courses online
- Professors wonder how to deal with suicidal or homicidal students online
In this month's edition of the Pulse podcast, Rod Murray shares highlights from the 2012 Blackboard World users' group meeting.
Among the topics: Project xpLor, Blackboard's new cross-platform learning object repository, recent advances in the company's Learn platform, and changes in its mobile applications.
The Pulse is Inside Higher Ed's monthly technology podcast, produced by Murray, executive director of the office of academic technology at University of the Sciences.
Find out more here.