New Presidents or Provosts: DeVry U.-Dallas Metro, Lake Washington Institute of Technology, Monash U., New York School of Interior Design, Rio Salado College, Santa Fe CC, SUNY Downstate Medical Center
August 29, 2012
- Edwina Cornish, senior deputy vice chancellor and senior vice president at Monash University, in Australia, has been named provost there.
- Kathleen Curphy, provost and chief academic officer at Minnesota State Technical & Community College, has been selected as vice president for academic affairs at Lake Washington Institute of Technology, in Washington.
- Ana Margarita (Cha) Guzmán, president of Palo Alto College, in Texas, has been appointed as president of Santa Fe Community College, in New Mexico.
- Dana Offerman, former provost of Excelsior College, in New York, has been chosen as provost of Rio Salado College, in Arizona.
- David Sprouls, acting president of New York School of Interior Design, has been named to the job on a permanent basis.
- John Stuart, center dean of DeVry University's Fort Worth campus, in Texas, has been chosen as president of DeVry's Dallas metro campus.
- John F. Williams, senior vice president of Verras Health Care International, has been selected as president of the State University of New York's Downstate Medical Center.