Pulse podcast examines Blackboard Analytics for Learn
- Pulse podcast discusses highlights of Blackboard annual meeting
- The Pulse podcast explores handwriting and voice capture services
- English teachers' group criticizes machine scoring
- The Pulse podcast features tools to help teach lab courses online
- Professors wonder how to deal with suicidal or homicidal students online
In the interview with Rodney B. Murray, host of the Pulse, Max discusses how the product combines data from Blackboard Learn with student and course information from student information systems, and how students, professors and administrators use the data. Blackboard Analytics was formerly iStrategy.
The Pulse is Inside Higher Ed's monthly technology podcast, produced by Murray, executive director of the office of academic technology at University of the Sciences.