- Colleges announce commencement speakers
- New Presidents or Provosts: Martin U., Missouri Western State U., Occidental College, U. of Maryland-Baltimore County, U. of Missouri System, Valparaiso U., Westminster College (Pa.)
- New Presidents and Provosts: DeVry College of New York, Drexel U., Franklin
- New Presidents or Provosts: DeVry College of New York, Drexel U., Franklin
- New Presidents or Provosts: California Lutheran U., Fayetteville State U., Kalamazoo College, Manchester CC, Mercyhurst College, Ottawa U., Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College
New Presidents or Provosts: Career Education Corp., Fresno Pacific U., SUNY-Albany, U. of New Mexico, Woodbury U.
October 12, 2012
- Chaouki Abdallah, interim provost at the University of New Mexico, has been named to the job on a permanent basis.
- Luis Ma. R. Calingo, executive vice president and chief academic officer at Dominican University, in California, has been selected as president of Woodbury University, also in California.
- Robert J. Jones, senior vice president for academic administration at the University of Minnesota system, has been named president of the State University at New York at Albany.
- Deborah A. Snyder, senior vice president of academic programs at Strayer University, in Virginia, has been chosen as chief academic officer for the career schools group of the Career Education Corp., in Illinois.
- Stephen Varvis, vice president of enrollment management at Fresno Pacific University, in California, has been promoted to provost there.
San Antonio, TX
Founded in 1963, Kennesaw State University (KSU) is the third-largest in the University System of Georgia with more than 22,500 undergraduate and grad...
The College of New Jersey (TCNJ) is a highly selective institution that has earned national recognition for its commitment to excellence...