New presidents provosts: Calif. CC's Cal State Central Arizona Spartanburg Waynesburg Zion
- New presidents provosts Auburn Georgia College Gordon IU-Bloomington Merced Redlands
- New presidents provosts Alabama State Armstrong Atlantic CalArts Edison IPFW Lebanon Valley UC
- New Presidents or Provosts: Ashland Central Mesa MIT Maryland NMU Swinburne
- New presidents provosts DeVry-Dallas Lake Washington Monash NYSID Rio Salado Santa Fe SUNY Downstate
New Presidents or Provosts: California Community Colleges System, California State U. System, Central Arizona College, Spartanburg CC, U. of Maryland University College, Waynesburg U., Zion Bible College
October 24, 2012
- David Arnett, vice president for academic affairs at Central Bible College, in Missouri, has been selected as president of Zion Bible College, in Massachusetts.
- Henry C. Giles Jr., interim president and executive vice president for business affairs at Spartanburg Community College, has been appointed as president there.
- Brice W. Harris, former chancellor of the Los Rios Community College District, in California, has been chosen as chancellor of the California Community Colleges system.
- Doris Helmich, interim president/CEO of Central Arizona College, has been named to the position on a permanent basis.
- Douglas G. Lee, executive vice president of Waynesburg University, in Pennsylvania, has been promoted to president there.
- Javier Miyares, acting president of the University of Maryland University College, has been selected as president there.
- Timothy P. White, chancellor of the University of California at Riverside, has been chosen as chancellor of the California State University System.