Open forum on how colleges cope with Hurricane Sandy
- Compilation of articles on guns and higher education
- Oberlin says context was key in canceling classes after KKK report
- Amid rape investigations, University of Montana requires all students to take tutorial before enrolling
- LSU is latest institution where bomb threat forces evacuation
- Stalking on campuses a major issue, expert says at Clery event
Colleges throughout the Northeast were closed Monday and many will be closed today as well -- hoping to keep students and employees out of harm caused by Hurricane Sandy. At Sarah Lawrence College (above) food service workers packed up food to take to students so they wouldn't need to leave their residence halls.
How is your college coping? How are you dealing with the inconveniences and real dangers posed by the hurricane? Please share your experiences.