New presidents provosts: Bakersfield Fullerton Palo Alto Roane State UMUC
- New presidents provosts Auburn Georgia College Gordon IU-Bloomington Merced Redlands
- New presidents provosts Alabama State Armstrong Atlantic CalArts Edison IPFW Lebanon Valley UC
- New Presidents or Provosts: Drury East Ga. Harding North Central UALR West Florida Yale
- New presidents provosts DeVry-Dallas Lake Washington Monash NYSID Rio Salado Santa Fe SUNY Downstate
- New Presidents or Provosts: Bucks Cambridge Commonwealth IGNOU Arizona UTMB
New Presidents or Provosts: Bakersfield College, Cal State U.-Fullerton, Palo Alto College, Roane State CC, U. of Maryland University College
November 6, 2012 - 3:00am
- Sonya Christian, vice president and chief academic officer at Lane Community College, in Oregon, has been selected as president of Bakersfield College, in California.
- José L. Cruz, vice president for higher education policy and practice at the Education Trust, in Washington, D.C., has been appointed provost and vice president for academic affairs at California State University at Fullerton.
- R. Michael Flores, interim vice president of academic affairs at Palo Alto College, in Texas, has been promoted to president there.
- Javier Miyares, acting president of the University of Maryland University College, has been chosen as president there.
- Chris Whaley, vice president of student learning and chief academic officer at Roane State Community College, in Tennessee, has been promoted to president there.