New presidents provosts: Bakersfield Fullerton Palo Alto Roane State UMUC
- New presidents provosts: Calif. CC's Cal State Central Arizona Spartanburg Waynesburg Zion
- New presidents provosts DeVry-Dallas Lake Washington Monash NYSID Rio Salado Santa Fe SUNY Downstate
- New presidents provosts: Bowie CSU-Chico Heritage MassBay RPI Redlands
- New Presidents or Provosts: Bay Path College, California State U. System, Cascadia CC, Coppin State U., Edinboro U. of Pennsylvania, Green River CC, Missouri Southern State U., South Carolina Technical College System
- New Presidents or Provosts: Florida Memorial U., Shorter College, Tidewater Community College, Wright State U.
New Presidents or Provosts: Bakersfield College, Cal State U.-Fullerton, Palo Alto College, Roane State CC, U. of Maryland University College
November 6, 2012
- Sonya Christian, vice president and chief academic officer at Lane Community College, in Oregon, has been selected as president of Bakersfield College, in California.
- José L. Cruz, vice president for higher education policy and practice at the Education Trust, in Washington, D.C., has been appointed provost and vice president for academic affairs at California State University at Fullerton.
- R. Michael Flores, interim vice president of academic affairs at Palo Alto College, in Texas, has been promoted to president there.
- Javier Miyares, acting president of the University of Maryland University College, has been chosen as president there.
- Chris Whaley, vice president of student learning and chief academic officer at Roane State Community College, in Tennessee, has been promoted to president there.
Los Angeles, CA
Qatif, Saudi Arabia
Los Angeles, CA
San Jacinto, CA