New Presidents or Provosts: Allied American U., Dakota State U., Missouri State U., Nipissing U., Northern Virginia CC-Manassas, U. of Nevada-Reno, U. of Texas Health Science Center at Houston
November 20, 2012
- David B. Borofsky, interim president at Dakota State University, in South Dakota, has been appointed to the job on a permanent basis.
- Giuseppe Colasurdo, interim president of the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, has been named to the job permanently.
- Michael DeGagné, executive director of the Aboriginal Healing Foundation, in Ontario, has been chosen as president and vice chancellor of Nipissing University, also in Ontario.
- Kevin Carman, dean of the College of Science at Louisiana State University, has been appointed as executive vice president and provost at the University of Nevada at Reno. (Note: This item has been updated from an earlier version to correct this item.)
- Bonny Nickle, former chief academic officer at International Education Corp., in California, has been selected as provost at Allied American University, also in California.
- Roger A. Ramsammy, dean of academic affairs at Palm Beach State College, in Florida, has been appointed as provost at Northern Virginia Community College's Manassas Campus.
- Clifton M. (Clif) Smart III, interim president of Missouri State University, has been named to the job on a permanent basis.
Grand Rapids Junior College (GRJC) was founded in 1914 by the Grand Rapids Board of Education after a resolution was passed by the University of Michi...
Gloucester County College (GCC), which marked its 46th year of service in 2013, is a publicly supported two-year institution, fully accredited by the ...