Colleges start new programs
- N.C. community colleges tap into craft brewing industry
- New Programs: Renewable Energy, Architectural Engineering Technology, Sustainability, Diabetes Education, Conservation Medicine
- New Programs: Biochemistry, Health Informatics, Conservation Medicine, Occupational Therapy
- New Programs: Security, Art History, Nuclear Medicine, Engineering Management
- Colleges start new academic programs
New Programs: Brewing, Dental Medicine, Hospitality
December 7, 2012
- Rockingham Community College is starting an associate in science program in brewing distillation and fermentation.
- Tufts University is starting a joint doctor of dental medicine/master of public health program.
- York College of Pennsylvania is starting an undergraduate major in hospitality management.
Sugar Grove, IL
About the University of Arizona As a public research university serving the diverse citizens of Arizona and beyond, the mission of the University of A...
Mission and Goals Westchester Community College is more than just the county’s largest educational institution...