New Presidents or Provosts: Drury East Ga. Harding North Central UALR West Florida Yale
- New presidents provosts Auburn Georgia College Gordon IU-Bloomington Merced Redlands
- New presidents provosts Alabama State Armstrong Atlantic CalArts Edison IPFW Lebanon Valley UC
- New presidents provosts DeVry-Dallas Lake Washington Monash NYSID Rio Salado Santa Fe SUNY Downstate
- New Presidents or Provosts: Bucks Cambridge Commonwealth IGNOU Arizona UTMB
- New presidents provosts American Intl Bergen Bluefield Dickinson Ivy Tech-Central King's MUW Alabama
New Presidents or Provosts: Drury U., East Georgia State College, Harding U., North Central College, U. of Arkansas-Little Rock, U. of West Florida, Yale U.
February 14, 2013 - 3:00am
- Robert G. Boehmer, interim president of East Georgia State College, has been appointed to the job on a permanent basis.
- Troy D. Hammond, president of the energy services business at BlueStar Energy, in Illinois, has been selected as president of North Central College, also in Illinois.
- David Manuel, chancellor and professor of economics at Louisiana State University at Alexandria, has been chosen as president of Drury University, in Missouri.
- Bruce McLarty, vice president for spiritual life at Harding University, in Arkansas, has been named president there.
- Peter Salovey, provost and the Chris Argyris Professor of Psychology at Yale University, in Connecticut, has been selected as president there.
- Martha Saunders, former president of the University of Southern Mississippi, has been selected as provost and vice president of academic affairs at the University of West Florida.
- Zulma Toro-Ramos, dean of the College of Engineering at Wichita State University, has been chosen as provost and vice chancellor for academic affairs at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
A Rich Heritage Since its establishment in 1846, Iowa has prided itself as a state in which educatio...
Loyola University Chicago, a private university founded in 1870 as St...