New Presidents or Provosts: Drury East Ga. Harding North Central UALR West Florida Yale
- New presidents provosts Auburn Georgia College Gordon IU-Bloomington Merced Redlands
- New presidents provosts Alabama State Armstrong Atlantic CalArts Edison IPFW Lebanon Valley UC
- New Presidents or Provosts: Ashland Central Mesa MIT Maryland NMU Swinburne
- New presidents provosts DeVry-Dallas Lake Washington Monash NYSID Rio Salado Santa Fe SUNY Downstate
New Presidents or Provosts: Drury U., East Georgia State College, Harding U., North Central College, U. of Arkansas-Little Rock, U. of West Florida, Yale U.
February 14, 2013
- Robert G. Boehmer, interim president of East Georgia State College, has been appointed to the job on a permanent basis.
- Troy D. Hammond, president of the energy services business at BlueStar Energy, in Illinois, has been selected as president of North Central College, also in Illinois.
- David Manuel, chancellor and professor of economics at Louisiana State University at Alexandria, has been chosen as president of Drury University, in Missouri.
- Bruce McLarty, vice president for spiritual life at Harding University, in Arkansas, has been named president there.
- Peter Salovey, provost and the Chris Argyris Professor of Psychology at Yale University, in Connecticut, has been selected as president there.
- Martha Saunders, former president of the University of Southern Mississippi, has been selected as provost and vice president of academic affairs at the University of West Florida.
- Zulma Toro-Ramos, dean of the College of Engineering at Wichita State University, has been chosen as provost and vice chancellor for academic affairs at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
Gettysburg College has been witness and participant to some of the most significant events in the history of our nation...
Committed to our Students, Committed to Education Colorado State University-Global Campus is a 100% online public university that provides innovative ...