New Presidents or Provosts: Berkeley City College, Crafton Hills College, Judson U., Louisiana Tech U., Marietta College, Merritt College, U. of Memphis, U. of Tampa
March 29, 2013
- Norma Ambriz-Galaviz, vice president of instruction for Mission College, in California, has been selected as president of Merritt College, also in California.
- Deborah Budd, interim president of Berkeley City College, in California, has been named to the job on a permanent basis.
- Wilbert J. Friesen, acting provost and chief academic officer of Judson University, in Illinois, has been named to the job on a permanent basis.
- Leslie K. Guice, executive vice president of Louisiana Tech University, has been promoted to president there.
- Cheryl Marshall, interim president of Crafton Hills College, in California, has been named to the job on a permanent basis.
- M. David Rudd, dean of the College of Social and Behavioral Science at the University of Utah, has been named provost of the University of Memphis.
- Karyn Z. Sproles, dean of the College of Arts and Sciences at Carlow University, in Pennsylvania, has been chosen as provost and dean of the faculty at Marietta College, in Ohio.
- David Stern, vice president for academic and student affairs at Hamline University, in Minnesota, has been named provost and vice president for academic affairs at the University of Tampa, in Florida.
Mission Statement Husson is a private institution of post-secondary education offering undergraduate and graduate degrees in business, health, educati...
From the day we were founded in 1789 as the nation's first state university, UNC-Chapel Hill has helped people reach their potential...