New Presidents or Provosts: Arkansas Northeastern College, Indiana U. of Pennsylvania, Morton College, Simpson College, Sullivan County CC, U. of Colorado-Colorado Springs, Wisconsin Technical College System
April 3, 2013
- Mary Coussons-Read, associate vice chancellor for research and professor of psychology and professor of community and behavioral health at the University of Colorado at Denver, has been named provost at the University of Colorado-Colorado Springs.
- Morna Foy, executive assistant and vice president of policy and government relations at the Wisconsin Technical College System, has been selected as the system's president.
- Dana A. Grove, executive vice president and chief operating officer at Johnson County Community College, in Kansas, has been chosen as president of Morton College, in Illinois.
- Karin Hilgersom, vice president for instruction at Central Oregon Community College, has been chosen as president of Sullivan County Community College, part of the State University of New York System.
- Timothy S. Moerland, dean of the College of Arts and Sciences at Kent State University, in Ohio, has been appointed as provost and vice president for academic affairs at Indiana University of Pennsylvania.
- James Shemwell, vice president for finance at Arkansas Northeastern College, has been promoted to president there.
- Jay Simmons, president of Iowa Wesleyan College, has been selected as president of Simpson College, also in Iowa.
Fairmont State University, with a 120-acre main campus in Fairmont, is part of the state’s growing high technology corridor...
Founded in 1947, Daemen College is a private, nonsectarian, co-educational, comprehensive institution located on a scenic thirty-nine acre campus in s...