New Presidents or Provosts: Bethel U., Cape Breton U., Emory U., Henderson State U., Kansas Wesleyan U., Louisiana Delta CC, Wabash College, Yale U.
April 19, 2013
- Risa Dickson, associate provost for academic personnel at California State University at San Bernardino, has been appointed as provost and vice president for academic affairs at Henderson State University, in Arkansas.
- Barbara M. Hanson, vice president for learning at San Jacinto College-Central Campus, in Texas, has been selected as chancellor of Louisiana Delta Community College.
- Debra Harless, vice president and dean of the College of Arts & Sciences at Bethel University, in Minnesota, has been promoted to executive vice president and provost there.
- Gregory D. Hess, dean of the faculty and vice president of academic affairs at Claremont McKenna College, in California, has been named president of Wabash College, in Indiana.
- Benjamin Polak, William C. Brainard Professor of Economics and chair of the economics department at Yale University, in Connecticut, has been appointed as provost there.
- Claire Sterk, senior vice provost for academic affairs at Emory University, in Georgia, has been promoted to provost there.
- Matthew R. Thompson, vice president for advancement at Florida Southern University, has been chosen as president of Kansas Wesleyan University.
- David Wheeler, pro vice-chancellor (sustainability) and executive dean of business at the University of Plymouth, in Britain, has been named president of Cape Breton University, in Nova Scotia.
Lehman College serves the Bronx and surrounding region as an intellectual, economic, and cultural center...
West Virginia University at Parkersburg is a community and technical college offering a blend of certificate and associate programs as well as select ...