New Presidents or Provosts: Bridgewater College, Lawrence U., Lincoln U. (Mo.), McDaniel College, Millersville U. of Pa., Ohio Wesleyan U., State College of Florida, U. of Georgia
April 24, 2013
- John M. Anderson, president of Alfred State College, in New York, has been chosen as president of Millersville University of Pennsylvania.
- Mark Burstein, executive vice president of Princeton University, in New Jersey, has been named president of Lawrence University, in Wisconsin.
- David W. Bushman, dean of the School of Natural Science and Mathematics at Mount St. Mary’s University, in Maryland, has been selected as president of Bridgewater College, in Virginia.
- Jere Morehead, senior vice president for academic affairs and provost at the University of Georgia, has been named president there.
- Carol Probstfeld, interim president of State College of Florida, has been named to the job on a permanent basis.
- Kevin D. Rome, vice chancellor for student affairs and enrollment management at North Carolina Central University, in North Carolina, has been appointed as president of Lincoln University, in Missouri.
- Jeanine Stewart, chief academic officer at Hollins University, in Virginia, has been appointed as provost and dean of the faculty at McDaniel College, in Maryland.
- Charles L. Stinemetz, interim provost at Ohio Wesleyan University, has been promoted to the job on a permanent basis.
Chancellor’s Message: Thank you for your interest in the Southern University Law Center, a Mission-Driven Institution and the Gateway to Success ...
About the University of Arizona As a public research university serving the diverse citizens of Arizona and beyond, the mission of the University of A...