- Colleges start new academic programs
- New Programs: Performance Studies, Gender, Museum Studies, Middle Eastern Studies, Health Sciences
- New Programs: Mass Media, Gender Studies, Leadership, Economics, Construction Management
- New Programs: Gender Studies, Science, Teacher Education
- New Programs: Online MBA, Communications, Gerontology, Gender Studies, Athletic Leadership
New Programs: Museum Leadership, Fashion, International Studies, Women's Studies, Mathematical Finance
April 25, 2013
- Drexel University is starting a master of science degree in museum leadership.
- Philadelphia University is starting a master of science program in global fashion enterprise.
- Shippensburg University is starting a bachelor of arts in international studies.
- State University of New York at Stony Brook is starting a Ph.D. in women's and gender studies.
- Trinity University, in Texas, is starting an undergraduate major in mathematical finance.
San Marcos, TX
Mission Grounded in its social justice heritage, Pacific Oaks College prepares students to be culturally intelligent agents of change serving diverse ...
Part of the City University of New York (CUNY) since its founding in 1961, Queens College is one of CUNY’s largest senior colleges...