New Programs: Museum Leadership, Fashion, International Studies, Women's Studies, Mathematical Finance
April 25, 2013
- Drexel University is starting a master of science degree in museum leadership.
- Philadelphia University is starting a master of science program in global fashion enterprise.
- Shippensburg University is starting a bachelor of arts in international studies.
- State University of New York at Stony Brook is starting a Ph.D. in women's and gender studies.
- Trinity University, in Texas, is starting an undergraduate major in mathematical finance.
UNT Dallas Mission Statement The mission of the University of North Texas at Dallas is to enhance access to high quality education and to prepare stud...
Inaugurated in 1995 by the late King Hassan II of Morocco an d the late King Fahd of Saudi Arabia, Al Akhawayn University redefines the classic Americ...