New Programs: Museum Leadership, Fashion, International Studies, Women's Studies, Mathematical Finance
April 25, 2013
- Drexel University is starting a master of science degree in museum leadership.
- Philadelphia University is starting a master of science program in global fashion enterprise.
- Shippensburg University is starting a bachelor of arts in international studies.
- State University of New York at Stony Brook is starting a Ph.D. in women's and gender studies.
- Trinity University, in Texas, is starting an undergraduate major in mathematical finance.