New presidents provosts Anoka CMU John Tyler Lourdes UNT-Dallas Winthrop Wyoming
- New Presidents or Provosts: American U. of Nigeria, Bucknell U., Granite State College, Lake Superior College, Northland College, U. of Evansville, U. of Rio Grande/Rio Grande CC
- New Programs: Sales Management, Information Systems, School Psychology
- New Programs: Community Health, Higher Education Administration, Nanoscale Science, Game Design
- New presidents or provosts: Fitchburg Lourdes McMurry Mountwest MSMC UC-Riverside
- New Presidents or Provosts: Carl Sandburg College, Del Mar College, Lambuth U., Montana State U., Montserrat College of Art
New Presidents or Provosts: Anoka-Ramsey CC/Anoka Technical College, Central Michigan U., John Tyler CC, Lourdes U., U. of North Texas-Dallas, U. of Wyoming, Winthrop U.
May 31, 2013
- Ronald T. Brown, provost and senior vice president for academic affairs at Wayne State University, has been chosen as president of the University of North Texas at Dallas.
- Jayne Marie Comstock, director of the Executive Leadership Group at the American Council on Education and former provost and vice president for academic affairs at Butler University, in Indiana, has been selected as president of Winthrop University, in South Carolina.
- Michael Gealt, dean of the College of Science and professor of biology at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock, has been named executive vice president/provost at Central Michigan University.
- Kent Hanson, interim president of Riverland Community College, part of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities system, has been appointed as president of Anoka-Ramsey Community College and Anoka Technical College, also part of MNSCU.
- David J. Livingston, vice president for advancement at Mercyhurst University, in Pennsylvania, has been chosen as president of Lourdes University, in Ohio.
- Edward E. (Ted) Raspiller, president of the Brazos County campuses of Blinn College, in Texas, has been selected as president of John Tyler Community College, in Virginia.
- Robert J. Sternberg, provost and senior vice president at Oklahoma State University, has been named president of the University of Wyoming.
Tinley Park, IL
Princess Anne, MD
Saint Paul, MN
Los Angeles, CA
Located in Wilson, North Carolina , Barton College is an academic community of approximately 1,130 students and 200 faculty and staff...
Trident Technical College’s vision is to be the leading force for educational opportunity and economic competitiveness in the communities we serve...