New Presidents or Provosts: Anoka-Ramsey CC/Anoka Technical College, Central Michigan U., John Tyler CC, Lourdes U., U. of North Texas-Dallas, U. of Wyoming, Winthrop U.
May 31, 2013
- Ronald T. Brown, provost and senior vice president for academic affairs at Wayne State University, has been chosen as president of the University of North Texas at Dallas.
- Jayne Marie Comstock, director of the Executive Leadership Group at the American Council on Education and former provost and vice president for academic affairs at Butler University, in Indiana, has been selected as president of Winthrop University, in South Carolina.
- Michael Gealt, dean of the College of Science and professor of biology at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock, has been named executive vice president/provost at Central Michigan University.
- Kent Hanson, interim president of Riverland Community College, part of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities system, has been appointed as president of Anoka-Ramsey Community College and Anoka Technical College, also part of MNSCU.
- David J. Livingston, vice president for advancement at Mercyhurst University, in Pennsylvania, has been chosen as president of Lourdes University, in Ohio.
- Edward E. (Ted) Raspiller, president of the Brazos County campuses of Blinn College, in Texas, has been selected as president of John Tyler Community College, in Virginia.
- Robert J. Sternberg, provost and senior vice president at Oklahoma State University, has been named president of the University of Wyoming.
Darton State College is a two-year unit of the University System of Georgia, located in Albany (population 100,000), the hub of southwest Georgia, sur...
The Stella and Charles Guttman Community College at CUNY is an urban public institution that offers associate degree programs in an environment that n...