New Presidents or Provosts: Allan Hancock Fresno State CSUMB Cowley GateWay Indiana Wesleyan Rochester Wofford
- New Presidents Provosts: Cape Fear Southeastern SUNY-Oswego Strayer Temple Merced
- New presidents provosts Baldwin Wallace MCC National Thomas More UNC-Chapel Hill Ventura WNMU
- New presidents provosts Bunker Hill Cedarville Claremont ISU Jamestown Ventura WNMU Youngstown
- New presidents provosts Auburn Georgia College Gordon IU-Bloomington Merced Redlands
New Presidents or Provosts: Allan Hancock College, California State U.-Fresno, California State U.-Monterey Bay, Cowley College, GateWay CC, Indiana Wesleyan U., Rochester College, Wofford College
June 19, 2013
- Joseph I. Castro, vice chancellor for student academic affairs at the University of California at San Francisco, has been named president of California State University at Fresno.
- Steven R. Gonzales, assistant vice president for academic affairs at Central Arizona College, has been selected as president of GateWay Community College, also in Arizona.
- Eduardo M. Ochoa, interim president of California State University at Monterey Bay, has been named to the job on a permanent basis.
- Nayef H. Samhat, provost and professor of political science and international studies at Kenyon College, in Ohio, has been chosen as president of Wofford College, in South Carolina.
- John Tyson, president and CEO of Abilene Christian Schools, in Texas, has been chosen as president of Rochester College, in Michigan.
- Kevin G. Walthers, president of Las Positas College, in California, has been appointed as superintendent/president at Allan Hancock College, also in California.
- N. Clark Williams, vice president and chief operating officer at Blue Mountain Community College, in Oregon. has been selected as president of Cowley College, in Kansas.
- David W. Wright, provost and chief academic officer at Indiana Wesleyan University, has been named president there.