New Presidents or Provosts: Calif. State U.-Dominguez Hills, Calif. State U.-Los Angeles, Calif. State U.-Stanislaus, Connecticut Board of Regents, Southeast Ky. Community-Technical College, Stonehill College, U. of Vermont
June 25, 2013
- William A. Covino, provost and vice president for academic affairs of California State University, Fresno, has been selected as president of California State University at Los Angeles.
- Rev. John Denning, vice president for student affairs at Stonehill College, in Massachusetts, has been named president there.
- Gregory W. Gray, chancellor of the Riverside Community College District, in California, has been appointed as president of the Connecticut Board of Regents for Higher Education.
- Willie J. Hagan, interim president of California State University at Dominguez Hills, has been named to the job on a permanent basis.
- F. Lynn Moore, vice president for student development at Umpqua Community College, in Oregon, has been chosen as president of Southeast Kentucky Community and Technical College.
- David V. Rosowsky, dean of the School of Engineering and professor of civil engineering at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, has been appointed as provost and senior vice president at the University of Vermont.
Joseph F. Sheley, interim president of California State University at Stanislaus, has been promoted to the position on a permanent basis.
(Note: This item has been corrected from an earlier version to remove an item related to Luther College.)
Susquehanna University is a national liberal arts college committed to excellence in educating undergraduate students for productive, creative and ref...
Central Carolina Technical College is a comprehensive, public, two-year institution of higher education that is dedicated to fostering a positive envi...