- New presidents provosts: Angelo State Dordt Mellon Moraine OLHCC Reed Trinity Western
- New Presidents or Provosts: CC of Allegheny County, North Carolina Community College System, Oklahoma State U., Truman State U., U. of North Carolina at Asheville
- New Presidents or Provosts: Averett U., Cedarville U., Howard U., North Iowa Area CC, Portland State U., U. of Florida, U. of South Dakota, Vanderbilt U., Wayne State U.
- New Presidents or Provosts: Bethany College (Kan.), Capital U., Christian Brothers U., Hampden-Sydney College, West Chester U.
- New Presidents or Provosts: Bucknell U., Gustavus Adolphus College, Loyola U. New Orleans, Saint Xavier U., Tarleton State U., Texas A
New Presidents or Provosts: Dordt College, John F. Kennedy U., North Dakota University System, Reedley College, Wayne State U., Western Washington U., Winona State U.
July 22, 2013
- Sandra Caldwell, associate vice president for planning and improvement at Western Wyoming Community College, has been chosen as president of Reedley College, part of the State Center Community College District, in California.
- Brent Carbajal, dean of the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at Western Washington University, has been promoted to provost and vice president for academic affairs there.
- Eric Forseth, superintendent of Nampa Christian Schools, in Idaho, has been selected as provost of Dordt College, in Iowa.
- William C. Lesch, professor of marketing at the University of North Dakota, has been appointed as vice chancellor for academic affairs for the North Dakota University System.
- Charles (Mac) Powell, interim president of John F. Kennedy University, in California, has been named to the job on a permanent basis.
- Patricia Rogers, dean and interim dean of the College of Health Science and Human Ecology and the School of Graduate Studies at Bemidji State University, in Minnesota, has been chosen as provost and vice president for academic affairs at Winona State University, also in Minnesota.
- M. Roy Wilson, deputy director for strategic scientific planning and program coordination at the National Institute on Minority Health and Health Disparities, in Washington, D.C., has been selected as president of Wayne State University.
New York, NY