New Presidents or Provosts: Cuyahoga CC, Danville CC, Fort Valley State U., Grove City College, New Jersey Institute of Technology, Roxbury CC, U. of California-Irvine
August 12, 2013
- Fadi P. Deek, interim provost and former dean of the College of Science and Liberal Arts at New Jersey Institute of Technology, has been selected as provost and senior executive vice president there.
- Howard Gillman, dean of the University of Southern California’s Dornsife College of Letters, Arts & Sciences, has been appointed as provost and executive vice chancellor at the University of California at Irvine.
- Robert J. Graham, provost at Waynesburg University, has been chosen as provost and vice president for academic affairs at Grove City College.
- Ivelaw Lloyd Griffith, provost and senior vice president at York College of the City University of New York, has been named president of Fort Valley State University, in Georgia.
- Alex Johnson, president of the Community College of Allegheny County, in Pennsylvania, has been named president of Cuyahoga Community College, in Ohio.
- Valerie R. Roberson, vice president of academic affairs at Joliet Junior College, in Illinois, has been chosen as president of Roxbury Community College, in Massachusetts.
- Bruce R. Scism, vice president of academic affairs at Volunteer State Community College, in Tennessee, has been selected as president of Danville Community College, in Virginia.
Why work at UOW Choosing a career at the University of Wollongong (UOW) is full of possibilities and will put you in the forefront of learning, teachi...
Comprising five colleges - Visual and Performing Arts, Business, Education, Liberal Arts and Sciences, and Graduate Studies - Kutztown University offe...