New presidents provosts Cuyahoga Danville Fort Valley Grove City NJIT Roxbury UC Irvine
- New Presidents or Provosts: Raritan Valley CC, Lehigh U., Kent State U., Drew U., Plymouth State U., Sitting Bull College
- New Presidents or Provosts: Concordia Gannon LMU NKU Tidewater UMass Valdosta
- New Presidents or Provosts: Cuyahoga CC, Jackson State U., Oklahoma State U. Institute of Technology, U. of Belize, U. of the District of Columbia
- New Presidents or Provosts: Colorado State U.-Pueblo, Garden City CC, Hastings College, Lewis-Clark State College, Massachusetts College of Art and Design, Swinburne U. of Technology, Wilson College
- New Presidents or Provosts: Adirondack CC, Alfred P. Sloan Foundation, College of Staten Island, Diablo Valley College, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical U., Indiana U. at Bloomington, Michigan Tech U., Mohawk Valley CC, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
New Presidents or Provosts: Cuyahoga CC, Danville CC, Fort Valley State U., Grove City College, New Jersey Institute of Technology, Roxbury CC, U. of California-Irvine
August 12, 2013
- Fadi P. Deek, interim provost and former dean of the College of Science and Liberal Arts at New Jersey Institute of Technology, has been selected as provost and senior executive vice president there.
- Howard Gillman, dean of the University of Southern California’s Dornsife College of Letters, Arts & Sciences, has been appointed as provost and executive vice chancellor at the University of California at Irvine.
- Robert J. Graham, provost at Waynesburg University, has been chosen as provost and vice president for academic affairs at Grove City College.
- Ivelaw Lloyd Griffith, provost and senior vice president at York College of the City University of New York, has been named president of Fort Valley State University, in Georgia.
- Alex Johnson, president of the Community College of Allegheny County, in Pennsylvania, has been named president of Cuyahoga Community College, in Ohio.
- Valerie R. Roberson, vice president of academic affairs at Joliet Junior College, in Illinois, has been chosen as president of Roxbury Community College, in Massachusetts.
- Bruce R. Scism, vice president of academic affairs at Volunteer State Community College, in Tennessee, has been selected as president of Danville Community College, in Virginia.
Los Angeles, CA
Qatif, Saudi Arabia
Los Angeles, CA