New presidents or provosts: Bennington Central Texas Coppin MATC NCAT Spring Arbor USNH
- New presidents provosts Auburn Georgia College Gordon IU-Bloomington Merced Redlands
- New presidents provosts Alabama State Armstrong Atlantic CalArts Edison IPFW Lebanon Valley UC
- New Presidents or Provosts: Ashland Central Mesa MIT Maryland NMU Swinburne
- New presidents provosts DeVry-Dallas Lake Washington Monash NYSID Rio Salado Santa Fe SUNY Downstate
New Presidents or Provosts: Bennington College, Central Texas College, Coppin State U., Madison Area Technical College, North Carolina A&T State U., Spring Arbor U., U. System of New Hampshire
August 23, 2013
- Jack E. Daniels III, president of Los Angeles Southwest College, has been chosen as president of Madison Area Technical College, in Wisconsin.
- Brent Ellis, special assistant to the president and vice president for university advancement at Spring Arbor University, in Michigan, has been appointed as president there.
- Ralph Ford, vice president for student services at Union County College, in New Jersey, has been named president of Texas and online operations at Central Texas College.
- Todd Leach, interim chancellor of the University System of New Hampshire, has been named to the job on a permanent basis.
- Mortimer H. Neufville, interim president of Coppin State University, in Maryland, has been appointed to the job on a permanent basis.
- Mariko Silver, senior adviser to the president and Professor of Practice in the School of Politics and Global Studies at Arizona State University, has been selected as president of Bennington College, in Vermont.
- Joe B. Whitehead Jr., dean of the College of Science and Technology at the University of Southern Mississippi, has been named provost and vice chancellor for academic affairs at North Carolina A&T State University.