- New presidents or provosts: CCC HSSU Moorhead Notre Dame Richmond Rochester Tech Rutgers-Camden UMass
- Excuses vs. Due Process
- New presidents provosts Mendocino Parker St. Lawrence UCL UConn Guyana West Hills
- New Presidents or Provosts: Central Virginia CC, Daniel Webster College, Kingston U., Miami U., Mid-State Technical College, Valdosta State U.
- New Presidents or Provosts: Anne Arundel Ingram Technical Lakeland Northern Arizona Peninsula Westminster
New Presidents or Provosts: Anne Arundel CC, Bethune-Cookman U., Central Penn College, University College London, U. of California-Riverside, U. of East London, Wallace State CC
August 30, 2013
- Makola M. Abdullah, provost and vice president of Academic Affairs florida memorial university, has been selected as provost and chief academic officer at Bethune-Cookman University.
- Andrew J Deeks, pro vice chancellor (science) at Durham University, in Britain, has been selected as president of University College Dublin, in Ireland.
- Karen L. Hays, vice president of academic and student affairs at Middlesex County College, in New Jersey, has been appointed as vice president for learning at Anne Arundel Community College, in Maryland.
- Beth Bownes Johnson, interim dean of academic affairs at Wallace State Community College, in Alabama, has been promoted to the job on a permanent basis.
- John Joughin, acting vice chancellor at the University of East London, in Britain, has been named vice chancellor there.
- Karen Scolforo, chief academic officer at Education Affiliates and executive director of the Fortis Institute, in Florida, has been chosen as president of Central Penn College, in Pennsylvania.
- Kim A. Wilcox, former provost and executive vice president at Michigan State University, has been appointed as chancellor of the University of California at Riverside.
New York, NY
Joliet Junior College, the nation's first public community college, offers pre-baccalaureate programs for students planning to transfer to a four-year...
The University of Delaware has a great tradition of excellence, from our founding as a small private academy in 1743, to the research-intensive, techn...