New Programs: Architecture, Taxation, Public Health, Homeland Security, Analytics, Environmental Studies
September 10, 2013
- Alfred State College of Technology of the State University of New York is starting a bachelor of architecture program.
- Benedictine University is starting a master of science in taxation.
- Marshall University is starting a master of public health program.
- Northern Virginia Community College is starting an associate degree in homeland security.
- Texas A&M University is starting a master of science in analytics.
- Wheelock College has started an undergraduate major in environmental studies.
New Haven, CT
Sugar Grove, IL
New York City College of Technology (City Tech) of The City University of New York (CUNY) is the largest public college of technology in New York Stat...
Lake Washington Institute of Technology (LWIT) was founded in 1949 and offers affordable professional and technical training for today's job market...