New presidents or provosts: Central Oregon Connecticut Delta State GNTC London South Bank Paine
- New presidents provosts Auburn Georgia College Gordon IU-Bloomington Merced Redlands
- New presidents provosts Alabama State Armstrong Atlantic CalArts Edison IPFW Lebanon Valley UC
- New Presidents or Provosts: Ashland Central Mesa MIT Maryland NMU Swinburne
- New presidents provosts DeVry-Dallas Lake Washington Monash NYSID Rio Salado Santa Fe SUNY Downstate
New Presidents or Provosts: Central Oregon CC, Connecticut College, Delta State U., Georgia Northwestern Technical College, London South Bank U., Paine College
October 15, 2013
- Charles Abasa-Nyarko, executive planner and project manager at Baltimore City Community College, in Maryland, has been chosen as vice president for instruction at Central Oregon Community College.
- Katherine Bergeron, dean of the college at Brown University, in Rhode Island, has been selected as president of Connecticut College.
- Charles McAdams, dean of Northwest Missouri State University's College of Arts & Sciences, has been appointed as provost and vice oresident for academic affairs at Delta State University.
- Pete McDonald, acting president of Georgia Northwestern Technical College, has been promoted to the job on a permanent basis.
- David Phoenix, deputy vice chancellor at the University of Central Lancashire, in Britain, has been named vice chancellor designate at London South Bank University, also in Britain.
- Samuel Sullivan, interim provost and vice president of academic affairs at Paine College, in Georgia, has been appointed to the positions on a permanent basis.
Division of Student Affairs The Vice President for Student Affairs and her staff provide a broad range of services to the students of the College...
WU at a Glance Winthrop is a public, comprehensive university that blends liberal arts, professional programs, global awareness, and civic engagement...