New presidents or provosts: Antioch Colby Everest Phoenix Lakeland Laurel Nicholls State Syracuse
- New presidents provosts Auburn Georgia College Gordon IU-Bloomington Merced Redlands
- New presidents provosts Alabama State Armstrong Atlantic CalArts Edison IPFW Lebanon Valley UC
- New Presidents or Provosts: Ashland Central Mesa MIT Maryland NMU Swinburne
- New presidents provosts DeVry-Dallas Lake Washington Monash NYSID Rio Salado Santa Fe SUNY Downstate
New Presidents or Provosts: Antioch U. Midwest, Colby College, Everest College Phoenix, Lakeland College, Laurel U., Nicholls State U., Syracuse U.
October 18, 2013
- Stephen M. Condon, vice president for enrollment services at LeTourneau University, in Texas, has been chosen as president of Laurel University, in North Carolina.
- Tracy Edwards, president and chief executive officer of Lethbridge College, in Alberta, has been appointed as president of Lakeland College, also in Alberta.
- David A. Greene, executive vice president at the University of Chicago, has been selected as president of Colby College, in Maine.
- Bruce T. Murphy, vice president for academic affairs at Air University, in Alabama, has been named president of Nicholls State University, in Louisiana.
- Karen Schuster, associate provost for community engagement at Alliant International University, in California, has been chosen as provost and vice president of academic affairs at Antioch University Midwest. (She will become president in January.)
- Kent D. Syverud, dean of the School of Law at Washington University in St. Louis, in Missouri, has been appointed as chancellor and president of Syracuse University, in New York.
- Maria Walters, academic dean at Universal Technical Institute, in Arizona, has been named president of Everest College Phoenix.
Queensborough Community College is located on a lush 37-acre campus in Bayside, Queens, New York...
Oswego is one of 13 university colleges in the SUNY system...