Colleges start new academic programs
- New Programs: Nursing, Robotics, Occupational Therapy, Creative Writing
- New Programs: Women's Leadership, Health Information, Robotics, Online Teaching
- Colleges start new programs
- New Programs: Humanitarianism, Robotics, Psychology, Environmental Studies, Geosciences
- New Programs: Engineering, Biomedical Sciences, Aquaculture, Robotics, Product Innovation
New Programs: Sports Management, Spanish, Robotics, First-Year Studies, Engineering, Creative Writing
October 28, 2013
- American Public University System has started a bachelor of science in sports management.
- James Madison University and the University of Salamanca have started a dual master's program for Spanish language educators in which students will earn a master of languages and culture from Salamanca and a master of education from James Madison.
- Johns Hopkins University has started a master's program in robotics.
- Kennesaw State University is starting a master's program in first-year studies, to train those who work with new college students.
- St. Francis University, in Pennsylvania, is starting a bachelor's degree in petroleum and natural gas engineering.
- University of Houston at Victoria is starting a master of fine arts in creative writing.
Sugar Grove, IL
We are one of 28 Jesuit colleges and universities in the country, and we embody a more than 450-year-old tradition, conceived and initiated by St...
Founded in 1950 by the Religious of the Sacred Heart of Mary, Marymount is a comprehensive, coeducational Catholic university located just minutes fro...