Colleges start new programs
- Colleges start new programs
- New Programs: Simulation, Nursing, Oil
- New Programs: Physician Assistant Studies, Physical Therapy, Chinese
- Colleges start new academic programs
- New Programs: Simulation, Environmental Science and Engineering, Management, Public Health, Family Law, Homeland Security Nursing
New Programs: Game Simulation, Data Analytics, Engineering Technology, Public Health, Physician Assistants, Criminal Justice, African-American Studies, Actuarial Science, Languages
November 20, 2013
- Albright College is starting an undergraduate major in game and simulation development.
- Arizona State University is starting a bachelor's degree in data analytics.
- Eastern Iowa Community Colleges -- all three campuses -- are starting an associate of applied sciences in engineering technology.
- Meredith College is starting an undergraduate major in public health.
- Monmouth University is starting a master of science physician assistant program.
- Northwestern College, in Iowa, is starting a major and minor in criminal justice.
- University of Florida has started a bachelor of arts in African-American studies.
- University of Maine at Farmington is starting a bachelor of arts in actuarial science.
- Western Kentucky University is starting undergraduate majors in Arabic and Chinese.
New Haven, CT
Sugar Grove, IL
Founded in 1950 by the Religious of the Sacred Heart of Mary, Marymount is a comprehensive, coeducational Catholic university located just minutes fro...
Marietta College is an independent, selective, coeducational, residential, liberal arts college of 1,400 students located in the historic river city o...