Colleges start new programs
- New Programs: Renewable Energy, Architectural Engineering Technology, Sustainability, Diabetes Education, Conservation Medicine
- New Programs: Multimedia Computing, IT, Entrepreneurship, Public Health, Aging, Dental Hygiene
- New Programs: Environmental Policy, Health Sciences, Health Management, Computer Science
- New Programs: Leadership, Career Colleges, Environmental Science, Law and Aging, Arts Education, Prosthetics and Orthotics
- New Programs: Applied Engineering, Nursing, Church Management
New Programs: Health, Computer Engineering, Science Law, Aging, Energy
November 27, 2013
- Emory University is starting an interdisciplinary undergraduate major in human health.
- Lewis University is starting a bachelor of science in computer engineering.
- Northwestern University is starting a master of science in law program.
- University of Southern California and the Buck Institute for Research on Aging are starting a joint Ph.D. program in the biology of aging.
- West Virginia University is starting a bachelor of science in environmental and energy resource management.
New Haven, CT
Sugar Grove, IL
Georgia Southern, a member institution of the University System of Georgia, is classified as a Doctoral/Research University...
Founded in 1963, Kennesaw State University (KSU) is the third-largest in the University System of Georgia with more than 22,500 undergraduate and grad...